Looking for a tasty way to kick up your game day spread? Try our flexatarian-friendly recipe for Seed To Spoon's Spicy Game Day Dip - a little bit of everything for everyone.
- 8oz Seed to Spoon's plant based cream cheese
- 16oz sour cream (plant based or dairy)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (mix in some shredded jalapeño cheese for extra kick)
- 8 cooked and crisped bacon strips chopped into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 ½ teaspoon Frank's Red Hot sauce
- Chopped jalapeño onions
- Step 1: Pre-heat oven at 375 degrees
- In a large bowl combine all of the ingredients and mix well (leave some shredded cheese aside)
- Spoon out the mixture into an casserole baking dish
- Sprinkle remaining shredded cheese over the top
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until you see the cheese bubbling
- Serve with crackers or vegetables and enjoy!