Plant Based Cream Cheese Dessert Dip
Summertime calls for sweet treats shared with friends. That’s why we LOVE putting our based based spin on this popular cookout, BBQ, and picnic cream cheese fruit dip dessert by My Baking Addiction.
- 1 8-ounce package Seed To Spoon plain or strawberry cream cheese, room temperature
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 7-ounce container marshmallow creme
- 1 heaping cup thawed Cool Whip
- 2 tablespoons maraschino cherry juice
1. Beat the Seed To Spoon non-dairy cream cheese until creamy (about 3 minutes to 5 minutes). Add in the powdered sugar and vanilla and beat for an additional minute.
2. Using a spatula, fold in the marshmallow creme, followed by the Cool Whip and maraschino cherry juice.
3. Cover the dip and refrigerate it for at least 2 hours, serve with a variety of fresh fruit, and enjoy!